The End of 2021
The Beginning of 2022
How can we use this spiritual insight to make life easier moving through the unknowns of a
global pandemic and human shift in consciousness.
A live interactive channeled conversation with
Sunday November 28th
1 -4 pm "Eastern time zone"
The first part will be a conversation with Michael about soul age and life in 2021
and what to expect going forward.
This will be a live interactive exchange so bring your questions.
The second half will be dedicated to personal messages regarding your soul age and
insight on how to align with your soul essence to feel inspired and supported by spirit and
complete in your experience of you.
$88.00 to join
Read More Below
According to the Michael Teachings there are 5 stages a soul explores in physicality.
Each stage brings a soul a unique experience of being human.
The world is evolving from a predominantly Young soul mentality;
'he who dies with the most toys wins'
to a more Mature soul perception
'when I win we all win'
Old souls cannot live comfortably in intellectually defined, materially oriented containers.
Young souls fear living beyond the limits of intellectual certainty.
Mature souls stand in the middle trying to understand and support all souls.
People do not like change and young souls do not like letting go of control.
This perspective can help us understand why someone in an Old soul stage and someone in the Young soul stage will never agree on what is important in life.
According to Michael neither is right or wrong, good or bad, just different ways for souls to explore human limits.
We are in the midst of a generational shift and so many old soul millennials are born with an inner resistance to giving in to the outdated Young soul institutions.
Many Old soul gen-Xers in the US are exploring self-denial by over identifying with the external young soul society.
This creates the outward anger and inner depression.
These are interesting times for souls to explore intellectual limits on our divine potentials.
As you read about these different stages see if you can identify the
old souls or young souls in your life;
Choose to be authentically you and give others the freedom to
live beyond the limits of your expectations.
That’s how you create peace in you and offer it to others.
Michael Teachings 5 stages of souls
1) Infant Souls deal with issues of survival; they do not yet have a basis for making sense of what is “out there”—they only know that it is “not me.” Infant souls often live on the fringes of society, and their experience of life is simple, earthy, primitive, and mystical. Without loving guidance from older souls who teach them the difference between right and wrong, Infant souls may react violently to perceived threats.
2) Baby Souls have a need for structure and tend to live according to beliefs based on dogma, such as religious fundamentalism. Baby souls, focused as they are on bringing people together under the umbrella of civilization, see others, as being “just like me.” They can become confused and upset when those “other me’s” act differently than expected. Their experience of life is rule-based, rigid, dogmatic, family-oriented, and highly structured around adhering to the laws and mores of an institution or culture -- think of the Middle West and the conscientious drive to be the "model citizen."
3) Young Souls are success oriented and set high standards of personal achievement. Young souls are learning to impact the world, and see others as “you”s they can impact. Their experience of life is competitive, industrious, independent, profit-motivated, win-lose, and in pursuit of anything that leads to prosperity. They fear aging, the natural decline of their bodies, and go to great lengths to preserve their status and appearance. Young souls could be the official soul age for face-lifts, Botox injections, and tummy-tucks.
4) Mature Souls are relationship oriented and tend to gravitate toward emotional drama. Mature souls, delving into their inner world and exploring relatedness, can keenly feel other people’s “stuff,” and perceive it in the same way they perceive their own. This can make for much intensity and, often, subjectivity. Their experience of life is dramatic, emotional, soap-opera-like, identified, intimate, empathetic, and self-aware.
5) Old Souls seek the larger perspective of life, and have less interest in playing the material game. They tend to be more detached, and try to see themselves and others within a larger context, fostering a "live and let live" motto. Their experience of life is laid-back, easy going, detached from emotional intensity, spiritually-minded, and sometimes a little lazy.